Assistant Manager - HR
Job Position: Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Experience: 2 - 5 years of work experience in HR
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Education: MBA/PGDM in Human Resources Management
Reporting: Manager – CEO's Office
Desired Skill Sets:
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Exposure to Labor laws, Industrial dispute Act, PF, ESI etc
- Comprehensive understanding of the Payroll process
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Streamline the hiring process for quality sourcing with the closure of positions in a specified lead time, cost management with budgeted v / s actual cost on monthly basis, and quality of hiring at a minimum cost by using an innovative hiring mechanism.
- Carry out induction and orientation programs to the new hires and updating the employee details into HRIS.
- Enrich Day 1 experience; on-boarding, joining formalities, deployment, provision of work logistics.
- Analyze and prepare HR Policy and monitor its effective implementation.
- Actively participate, plan & execute employee engagement activities.
- Effectively manage mid-senior level stakeholders and influence decisionmaking as & when needed.
- Review exit interviews and related tasks. Ensure relieving documentation & deactivation of employee access to the corporate network, Emails and completion of exit formalities and recording of documentation.
- Ensure employee issues/queries are managed & answered as soon as possible with a customer-first approach.
- Ensure Manning & other related MIS is published monthly. Work on critical presentations & data for presentation to senior leadership.
- Analyze attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition, and create a system to map attrition.
- Manage the complete employee lifecycle in terms of data updates, HRMS, policies, tracking, and reporting.
- Ensure 100% clearance of HR audit compliance and maintain the required documentation for monthly/quarterly/ annual audits.