CSR - Partnerships
Job Position: Associate - CSR and partnerships
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Education: Postgraduate in Humanities/ Business Administration/ Social Sciences/ Social Work.
Reporting: CEO, Kakatiya Sandbox and dotted line to VP CSR & Relationships, DF.
Desired Skill sets:
- Experience and Desire to work in the CSR and development team.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design presentations for CSR partners and donors of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Experience in working with donor database preferred.
- Critical to be good team collaborater and have a win-win attitude.
- Expertise in managing relationships, networks, and teams that include a diverse set of people from the public and private sectors.
- Ability to work independently and have a "getting it done" attitude within tight timelines.
- Critical & Analytical Thinking, Problem-Solving, Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis skills.
- Ability to plan and track program budgets & expenditures of Kakatiya Sandbox with help from Finance and Accounts team.
- Experience in driving large scale multi-stakeholder projects to desired results.
- Need to have knowledge on Social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading and executing CSR engagement activities around the year.
- Conducting research about best practices for CSR and partnerships.
- Creating presentations, reports, stories for Kakatiya Sandbox to present to CSR partners and donors.
- Researching potential CSR donors and mapping their requirements to the programs of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Data sourcing from program teams/MIS.
- Acting as the focal point for the Kakatiya Sandbox's CSR initiatives in Telangana and building relationships with various community partners, CSR organizations, civil societies, & policy makers.
- Tracking contribution of CSR donors and their effective utilization in the impact units in Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Conducting state and national level forums/events to solicit sponsorship and demonstrate organization's work to CSR partners and donors.