Data Officer – MIS Associate
Job Position: Data Officer
Qualification: Degree/Master Degree related tech subjects
Required Experience: 4+ years’ experience in Development Sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Enhancing the scalability and performance of the existing database of SiV Program
- Working closely with the internal tech team
- Training the entire SIV team of related any data monitoring and evaluation
- Developing database structures and features according to organizational needs
- Protecting data by developing data security and restoration policies, procedures, and controls.
- Developing procedures to ensure data integrity and quality.
- Preparing and presenting system performance (MIS) reports to senior managers.
- Documenting processes and complying with best practices in database management.
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends in database management
- Implement effective and secure procedures for data processing.
- Define and implement procedures for data sharing with upper management, management and external stakeholders.
- Support to academic in the daily use of data systems.
- Extract reports and data when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data in the internal MIS system.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems in entire SIV program.
- Suggest solutions to identified problems in the ground with respective collecting data.