Director - Human Resources /
Head - Human Resources
Job Position:Director - Human Resources / Head - Human Resources
Reporting: CEO, Kakatiya Sandbox and COO, Deshpande Foundation
Experience: 10 - 15 years of relevant work experience(HR,Talent Acquisition & Management,Leadership development,Culture/Strategy management)
Education: Postgraduate / Graduate in any discipline
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Desired Skill Sets:
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and interpersonal skills
- Exposure to Labor laws, Industrial dispute Act, PF, ESI etc
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Comprehensive understanding of the Payroll process
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRMS and talent management systems
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals, identify staffing and recruiting needs and develop and execute best strategy for hiring and talent management for Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Create and facilitate organizational culture and ensure employees understand and follow the culture in letter and spirit.
- Coordinate with our other offices in Karnataka and Telangana to ensure compliance and process consistently .
- Oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development for Kakatiya Sandbox's employees.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of employees of Kakatiya Sandbox in terms of data updates, HRMS, policies, tracking, and reporting.
- To support CEO of Kakatiya Sandbox in designing of KRAs, performance, appraisals / management of senior leaders , key staff ; and ensuring regular performance evaluations, appraisals , rewards and recognitions across the organization.
- Plan, lead, develop, coordinate, and implement policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support Kakatiya Sandbox's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Facilitate professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Analyze attrition data and develop strategies to manage and reduce the attrition, and create a system to map attrition.
- Develop HR financial strategy by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Ensure 100% clearance of HR audit compliance for Kakatiya Sandbox and maintain the required documentation for monthly/quarterly/annual audits.