Executive Social Media
Job Position: Executive Socia Media
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in relevant field
Education: Any Graduation
No of Openings: 1
- Responding to any mentions over social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+ and engaging with the social media users
- Assist with the general day to day administrative tasks
- Collaborating with Videographers and Multimedia Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites.
- Scheduling copy for release at optimal times.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Posting on Social media Pages, Knowledge of Basic Designing on canva, snapa or photoshop,Create basic Infographics and creative
- Creating a report of an engagement.Handle all Social Media Pages Groups Related Activities
- Create basic Infographics and creative, Creating a report of an engagement
- Handle all Social Media Pages Groups Related Activities
- Video shooting, Editing & Photography, NEWSletter, annual report, Banner, flyer design
- Degree in marketing, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to accommodate various time zones.
- Video editing skills, Photography.
- Good in communication skills both written & verbal