Head | Operations
Job Position: Head of Operations
Required Experience: 8+ years of experience in operations management, general management, program management, and supply-chain management, preferably in a for-profit organization or startup ecosystem
Reporting: CEO, Kakatiya Sandbox
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Desired Skill Sets:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any stream
- 8+ years of experience in operations management, general management, program management, and supply-chain management, preferably in a forprofit organization or startup ecosystem .
- Experience in managing a team and working with senior management.
- Experience in overseeing facilities management, procurement, and IT operations.
- Strong understanding of financial management, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Experience in managing relationships with stakeholders, including government officials and investors.
- Familiarity with technology solutions to improve operations.
- Ability to think strategically and implement effective solutions.
- Ability to lead a young and dynamic team.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement operational policies and procedures that improve efficiency, and productivity, and help us in achieving our social impact goals.
- Lead and manage a team of operational staff from different functions and ensure that they are aligned with the organization's objectives.
- Monitor and report on the performance of the organization and its various support functions including operational readiness and efficiency to the CEO and Founders.
- Oversee the financial management of the organization, including budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including vendors, contractors, government officials, donors, partner organizations, etc.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop strategies to enhance the organization's performance.
- Ensure that the organization complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Implement and manage technology solutions to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Oversee the overall operations of the new campus, K-Hub, and ensure that it is running smoothly.