Impact Division Head – Siv
Job Position: Impact Divisional Head.
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
Reporting : CEO - KS.
Required Experience: 2- 3 years
- Planning and Execution for the targeted Villages / Clusters.
- Developing and leading the team of 3 Clusters.
- Establish a deadline and monitor the progress of the Program.
- Identify and resolve issues that arise in Ground Level.
- Ensure Satisfaction with Stakeholders such as Edu-Department, SDMC, Panchayat, Parents and Schools Staff.
- Performance evaluation of the Program as well as you team.
- Alignment with organizational purpose along with team goals.
- Budgeting & Ensuring the community contributions as per the target.
- Monitoring and reporting to the central team.
- Resource allocation (CH,CT and CA).
- Maintaining all division related documents & reporting to Head office .
- Ensuring Trainings in cluster Level.
Key Skills Requirements
- 2 to 3 Years’ experience in Educational Interventions and at least 2 area must be strong in Academic, Execution and Creating Leaders.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills .
- Residing locally in allocated division.
- Ability to Demonstrate Empathy.
- Skills set- Event handling, People/team management/Relationship development.
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively & setting clear goals and expectations.
- Language Skill -Local and English- Fluency in Writing & Speaking.
- Tech Savvy & ability to leverage the latest technology.
- Quality aspects and control.
- Ability to work in matrix structure and develop the team at the division.
- Flexible to travel