Placement – Officer
Job Position: Placement Officer
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
Reporting : Program Head – Skilling.
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Ready to travel to Hyderabad and desired locations to meet company HRs, Directors, Managers etc.
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to create and build reciprocal relations with placement cells, MNCs, and other organizations.
- Ability to facilitate Industry / Institute interaction. Positive attitude, proactive and optimistic nature.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel). Conducting walk- ins at Campus.
Key Skills Requirements
- Look after the overall placement activities of Sandbox’s flagship Koutilya (BCom) and Susandhi (BA & BSC) fellowship and SkillPlus Colleges.
- Conduct orientation sessions to Koutilya and Susandhi fellows & SkillPlus colleges on placement processes & policies.
- Maintain close ties with industry, Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations.
- Facilitate industry exposure lectures by expert professionals from leading organizations.
- Facilitate expert sessions on job-ready skills to fellows regularly.
- Assist fellows with their interview preparation and provide relevant inputs travel to partner/client organizations and pitch about the students.
- Proactively contact affiliate institutions and other organizations regarding entry requirements, product knowledge, and student offers.
- Coordinate with Human resource personnel from corporate organizations for placement activities.
- Create a database of existing organizations that have participated in the placement and maintain a good rapport with them.
- Collect feedback and testimonials from organizations that have participated in the placements and use them to constantly improve placement processes.
- Create a database of potential organizations that would be interested in recruiting Koutilya and Susandhi Fellows and SkillPlus program.
- Track information about fellows’ final progression destinations and record it to provide vital data for Senior Management.
- Develop a Management Information System (MIS) for Alumni of Koutilya and Susandhi fellowship and SkillPlus.
- Maintain up to date and accurate placement and progression records throughout the year.
- Any other duties assigned by the Program Head - Skilling