Job Position: Placement Officer
Experience: 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
Reporting: Divisional Head - Skilling
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) and interpersonal skills. Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills. Ability to create and build reciprocal relations with placement cells, MNCs, and other organizations.
- Facilitate industry exposure lectures by expert professionals from leading organizations.
- Coordinate with Human resource personnel from corporate organizations for placement activities.
- Maintain up to date and accurate placement and progression records throughout the year
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure.
- Positive attitude, proactive and optimistic nature.
- Attention to detail.
- Conducting walk-ins at Campus
- Look after the overall placement activities of Sandbox’s flagship Koutilya and Susandhi fellowship.
- Facilitate expert sessions on job-ready skills to fellows regularly. Assist fellows with their interview preparation and provide relevant inputs Travel to partner/client organizations and pitch about Kautilya and Susandhi Fellowship
- Maintain close ties with industry, Governmental and Non-Governmental organizations.
- Proactively contact affiliate institutions and other organizations regarding entry requirements, product knowledge, and student offers.
- Create a database of existing organizations that have participated in the placement and maintain a good rapport with them.
- Any other duties assigned by the Divisional Head - Skilling
- Ability to facilitate Industry / Institute interaction.
- Ability to work with Microsoft tools (Word, Powerpoint, and Excel).
- Conduct orientation sessions to Koutilya and Susandhi fellows on placement processes & policies.
- Collect feedback and testimonials from organizations that have participated in the placements and use them to constantly improve placement processes. Create a database of potential organizations that would be interested in recruiting Koutilya and Susandhi Fellows.