Program Manager / Coordinator
Job Position: Program Manager / Program Coordinator
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediately
Reporting to: Sr. Program Manager (BCI)
Budget (CTC): 60k - 70K
Education: MBA (Agriculture) / Agri- business management or a related field / PG.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Manage the implementation of the BCI projects, including planning, tracking progress, and identifying and addressing any issues that arise.
- Monitor data and information, such as farmers' field profiles, adoption rates of best management practices, and project result indicators.
- Conduct field visits to provide guidance and support to Producer Units in implementing BCI protocols.
- Write proposals, RFPs, and prepare presentations for management and high-level authorities.
- Collaborate with ginners and the supply chain team to improve the uptake of Better Cotton
- Carry out other responsibilities as needed to support the implementation of the BCI project
- Support Producer Units in identifying key sustainable issues and developing annual training and field activity plans, including PU-wise adaptable best practices that can increase farmers' income.
- Coordinate monitoring and review meetings and visits with stakeholders to review progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Focus on meeting core indicators of the BCI standard and driving subsequent growth and improvement.
- Coordinate with BCI-India to ensure that training and other activities are aligned with the project's standards and goals.
Key Competency and Skills:
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem- solving skills.
- Fluency in English and local languages (Telugu)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software’s/tools.