Site Civil Engineer
Job Position: Site Civil Engineer
Experience: 5 – 10 years of site experience, especially in managing large construction projects
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Education: Master in Civil Engineering (Construction Management/Geotechnical/Structural) from a Tier I/Tier II University
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Desired Skill sets:
- Effective Communication.
- Experience in handling a large-scale construction site.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and SAP 2000.
- Exceptional leadership, time management, and organizational skills. Procurement experience will be an added advantage.
- Assist with the understanding and preparation of various engineering documents including reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates, and design plans for projects using engineering and design software and equipment.
- Carry out technical + feasibility studies, on-site investigations, and draw up blueprints that satisfy specifications.
- Conduct weekly meetings with stakeholders for updates.
- Recommend new approaches and ideas that continuously improve efficiency, and services, and resolve emerging problems(s) during the ongoing construction.
- Document all site activities, work schedules, and procurement of incoming and outgoing construction materials on a daily basis.
- Read and execute structural drawings with high accuracy.
- Monitor progress, manage budget, and compile project reports regularly.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc, and deliver technical files with related documentation as required.
- Ability to work independently and also under stipulated timelines.
- Takes responsibility for their own work and produces high-quality technical output.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, multitasking, and judgment capabilities.