Selection and Orientation
Job Position: Selection and Orientation
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
Education: Any graduation
No of Openings: 1
- That they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates daily, weekly and monthly basis of particular
- Team member should work closely with Academic team, Hostel tea, Alumni team and Account team and mobilization team
- Team member should be able to conduct effective orientation, Guest speaker sessions
- Team member is responsible for the Counselling and ensuring the interview process
- Team members should be flexible and ready to handle multiple activities and to visit any centres.
- Ensuring students documentation
- Team member should have knowledge to access online applications like (MIS and CAMU)
- The Team member should handle group of students ( 100)
Key Skills Requirement:
- Understanding training matrix Selection of students, on boarding for training, during the training
- Ability to deal with changes effectively
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, MS Excel).