Manager - Operations
Job Position: Senior Manager/ Manager - Operations
Experience: 8-15 years of relevant experience in Operations Management/General Management role
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediately
Remuneration: Competitive and commensurate with relevant work experience
Education: Postgraduate/Graduate in any field. Degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Supply chain Management, or a related field will be an added advantage.
Reporting: CEO, Kakatiya Sandbox
Desired Skill sets:
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership traits and stakeholder management skills
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Outstanding organizational skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To work with the CEO to carry out strategic and tactical assignments related to the operational management of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives and help the organization’s processes remain legally/financially compliant
- Lead procurement of materials, manage inventory, oversee warehouse/guest-house/machinery/infrastructure facilities of the organization
- Manage contracts, agreements, and relations with contractors, vendors, partners, and other stakeholders
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of the organization's procedures according to organizational objectives and suggest, and execute improvements
- To work with other senior leaders of Kakatiya & Hubli Sandbox to execute the operational requirements of different programs and initiatives of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- To lead an existing small and inspired operations team at Kakatiya Sandbox, and oversee their growth, learning, and performance.
- Management of all the events taking place in the organization
- To lead the logistics and the hospitality team at Kakatiya Sandbox
- To ensure all legal and statutory compliances applicable to the organization in consultation with Hubli Sandbox, Deshpande Foundation.