Akanksha Teachers Training
Program is designed for D.Ed. B.Ed., M.Ed. graduates
who aim to enhance their communication & teaching skills.
Akanksha program is designed for D.Ed. B.Ed., M.Ed. graduates with the aim to develop an understanding of teaching and learning process. The program primarily introduces you to a new level of teaching process. It enhances teaching skills, teaching quality. The program is started to increase teachers' confidence, improvising communication skills and soft skills. Importantly enables creative thinking. It helps graduates to prepare themselves for the educational industry.
Three words for program : Motivation, Attitude, Knowledge.
- Developing an understanding of Elementary education
- Practices variety ways of teaching methodologies
- Provides knowledge to understand the individual needs of each student.
- Design various procedures and techniques of teaching.
- Facilitate active involvement of teachers for creation and construction of knowledge
- The course intends to provide school experience
- Teaches plan for the class
- Exposure visit and projects
- Builds best writing skills
|Eligibility||D.Ed. B.Ed. M.Ed||Size of the batch||30|
|Duration||4 Months||Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Training/Tuition Fees||Rs 12000/-||Accomodation||Rs 1000/-|
|Admission Process||Entrance Test / Interview||Food||Rs 2200/-|
|Job Profile||Teachers||Employability Industries||NGO, Private Schools, Education Institute, Coaching centre, CBSE &, state board schools|