Cluster Head – SkillPlus
Job Position: Cluster Head
Qualification: Graduation in any discipline
Required Experience: 1 - 3 years of relevant work experience.
Reporting : Divisional Head – Skilling
- Cluster head should monitor the training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates daily, weekly and monthly basis of particular cluster.
- Cluster head should work closely with the college management, Principal and professors to build professional rapport of assigned cluster colleges.
- Cluster head should maintain the database of the attendance of staff and students on daily weekly and monthly basis.
- Cluster head should be able to conduct effective orientation, Guest speaker sessions in the assigned colleges.
- Cluster head would be responsible to screen and clear the students for the admission.
- Holds accountability for maintaining the students’ academic documents and assessment database by coordinating with the trainers of the particular cluster.
- Cluster head should be master in usage of digital platforms like Zoom, Google meet and foundation’s platforms & other technology platforms.
- Cluster head should be flexible and ready to involve in engaging assigned subjects like (English, life skills & Information and Communication Technology).
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths.
- Cluster head is responsible to co-ordinate with the Placement Officer for achieving the desired placement percentage of the respective cluster.
Skills and Requirements
- People management, Ability of managing 5 to 6 people team and driving towards decided outcome & achieve it.
- Understanding training matrix selection of students, on boarding for training, during the training timely assignment & feedback giving ability.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written communication.
- Proficiency with MS office (MS Word, MS Excel & Google applications).
- Ability to deal with changes effectively.