Deshpande Susandhi Electrician Program
Is designed for D.Ed, B.Ed, & M.Ed. graduates and deals with the practical study
of electrical and electronics.
DSEP is designed and deals with the application of electricity, students learn by doing process like, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical equipment. The program deals with practical study of electrical and electronics. You will be introduced to safety and precautions.
- Program offers the perfect blend of theoretical and practical training
- Practice using tools like cutter, combination plier and nose plier
- Electrical Preventive maintenances (As per industrial requirement)
- Practice of assembling and disassembling electrical AC & DC machines
- Focuses on house wiring and industrial cabling
- Control panel wiring and maintenance of starters
- Hands on training on working, servicing and repairing of electrical home appliances
- Emphasis on Installation, Maintenance, operation of solar system
- Industrial visit
- Awareness of safety and precautionary steps
- Interaction with industry experts.
|Eligibility||ITI (Electrical)||Size of the batch||30|
|Duration||3 months||Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Training/Tuition Fees||Rs 10000/-||Accommodation||Rs 1000/-|
|Food||Rs 2200/-||Admission Process||Entrance Test / Interview|
|Employability Industries||Maintenance Dept, Production Dept||Job Profile||Electrician, Field Assistant, Field Technician|
|Admission Starts||February, March, August|