Junior Civil Engineer
Job Position: Junior Civil Engineer
Experience: 2 to 3 years of proven work experience
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Remuneration: 15,000 to 20,000/Month
Education: Diploma/Graduation in Civil Engineering
Reporting: Site Civil Engineer, Kakatiya Sandbox
Site Location: Bardipur, Nizamabad
Desired Skill sets:
- Good knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Fluency in English and Telugu.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervising all civil works on site to ensure quality and productivity.
- Monitoring and controlling all aspects of health and safety on the site.
- Keeping accurate records of production, and providing reports on works completed.
- Ensuring the work is executed with good quality and by adopting relevant safety measures.
- Estimation of Quantities of material required at the site on timely basis.
- Ensuring the work is completed at the scheduled time and plan.
- Recording the manpower available, and materials available at the site and raising indent/request for material required in coming days to avoid delays.
- Maintaining all records of work executed and checked such as - checklist, pour cards, post concrete inspections, material reconciliation, bills, and debit notes, etc.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Site Civil Engineer.