Manager - Finance
Job Position: Manager – Finance & Accounts
Experience: 7-8 years of relevant Experience
IU/Dept: Finance & accounts
Budget (CTC): Competitive & Commensurate based on work experience
Education: CA intermediate, B.Com, & MBA finance
Reporting: CEO, Kakatiya Sandbox, and General Manager F&A
Desired Skill-Sets :
- Should have strong attention to detail.
- Need to have a strong understanding of quantitative & qualitative data.
- Should have a strong working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to manage multiple projects within tight timelines and with limited supervision.
- Strong data analytical skills, and acumen for Business Finance and Forecasting.
- Excellent decision-making & negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead and work with large and medium size teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the entire auditing process of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- To forecast, prepare, review, and analyze quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly budget.
- Need to assist management to make financial decisions by presenting detailed analysis of opportunity, risks, and its plausible mitigation.
- Analyze and investigate financial means to rationalize impact delivery.
- Ensure effective flow of business processes, administration, and financial management.
- Should be able to do budgeting and MIS work of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- Have to participate in the implementation of policies, compliances,and scaling of the impact units of Kakatiya Sandbox.
- To lead a small team within Kakatiya Sandbox and work with the F&A team of Hubballi Sandbox, Deshpande Foundation.
- Review and process vendor, contractor payments of Kakatiya Sandbox.