This is Title
Job Position:SiV-CLUSTER HEAD
Required Experience: 1-2 Years’ experience in Educational Interventions.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree in business administration, entrepreneurship, or a related field, a master's degree is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:Cluster Head
- Overall planning and execution of SiV Academic Year in the cluster.
- Preparing cluster level budget and taking approval from the manager.
- Village survey to collect relevant data regarding center and village - only applicable if starting center in new villages.
- Setting up SiV center by ensuring adequate facilities.
- Once center identified, collecting confirmation letters from the Panchayat.
- Promoting SiV program in the villages to get more enrollments.
- Ensuring community contributions from the Students ( Fees collection ).
- Monitoring and updating the students attendance and teachers daily reports.
- Ensuring periodical stakeholders’ meetings in each center.
- Monthly reports as per requirement.
- Ensuring regular updates in the SiV app by the teachers.
- Organizing periodic meetings at the cluster level to discuss the lowlights and highlights of the program, etc.
- Tracking and counseling the students who are absentees and drop-outs.
- Addressing challenges and resolving them whenever required.
- Representing the SiV program before delegates or other stakeholders.
- Documenting the feedbacks from the stakeholders of SiV.
- Ensuring execution of Career Mitra and Junior Lead program in the centers.
- Executing any other responsibilities as assigned by the Program Manager.
- Work closely with Cluster Trainer to ensure academic functions of the cluster.
- Attending monthly, and any other training by Academic Team.
- Ensuring monthly training of content to Cluster Teachers.
- Tracking content delivery in centers of the cluster.
- Ensuring period, annual or any other assessments.
- Regular class visits.
- Identifying teachers who need additional support (academically) and work with CTs provide them that support.
- Monitor progress and provide regular feedback to help manage CRP’s.
- Maintain daily activity diary, weekly and monthly reporting to Academic Supervisors.
- Encouraging teachers to adopt SiV teaching methods that support the development of 21st-century skills among students.
- Continuing professional development and sharing of best practices with CRPs.
- Any other task as assigned by the Academic Team.
- 1-2 Years’ experience in Educational Interventions.
- Residing/ready to move to the allocated division.
- Languages - Kannada and English- Fluency in writing & speaking.
- Flexible to travel.
- Tech Savvy; ability to leverage the latest technology.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively & setting clear goals and expectations.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Skills set - Event handling, People/team management, Relationship development, Understanding of academic elements of an educational program.
- Ability to work in matrix structure and develop the team at the division.